Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bar Rescue

beez

I watch it every week. Anyone else?

I've been watching it too. I find Taffer or whatever his name is to be pretty annoying though.

kingofdetroit57 said:
I've been watching it too. I find Taffer or whatever his name is to be pretty annoying though.

me too but I like how he goes head on with these retards who are losing thousands and ask for help but then wanna act like they know more than he does. I wonder how much is real sometimes but I just hope most of it is cause its pretty good stuff.

Spike, Sunday nights. Failing bars request help from this "Bar Expert" John Taffer. (sp) He comes in and finds all of their violations (which I dont think the bar owners anticipate)... basically tells them they're pieces of shit for letting the bar get that way, and then remodels the bar sometimes even changing the name. He also brings in an expert mixologist to teach the bar tenders as well as a master chef. I know it sounds boring but it's not. Pretty entertaining show. He bumps heads with almost everyone because he EXTREMELY straight forward in asking people why they're doing stuff the way they are and doesn't shy away when trying to tell someone they're lazy.

ahh ok. i remember seeing previews for it. Doesnt sound boring at all, sounds like Gordon Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares, which is a pretty good watch...

Anyone know when this comes back? Miss my Sunday night show.

Can't watch SNF since the fucking Colts are on every week.

Back