Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite Mixed Drinks?

zoombabyzoom

What is everyone's favorite mixed drinks? Also have any concoctions you have put together yourself?

I love white russians myself nothing beats it. Second place goes to an Incredible Hulk (2 shots Hypnotic, 2 shots Hennessy).

I have made one drink myself that is very good and also loaded with alcohol. Haven't thought of a name, and haven't been able to find it online so guessing its new.

3 ounces Alize' Red Passion
1.5 ounces Triple Sec
1.5 ounces Vodka (usually Sky works)
1.5 ounces Apple Pucker
1.5 ounces of Blue Curacao

Taste a lot like Grape Pop

I'm a straight liquor guy...scotch, bourbon, Tennessee whiskey on the rocks...or neat.....if I do a mixed drink nothing overly sweet, although my sister and brother-in-law love those trendy sweet-ass martinis which I will drink when he makes them.

Not a fan of white russians. I keep it simple...captain n coke.....vodka n any juice..

white russians are good, but not easy to drink. as I've gotten older, I shy away from the sweeter stuff.

if I'm drinking at home, I usually drink a blended scotch on rocks w/ a splash of water... or beer.

if at a bar, a crown royal & dash of ginger ale, or a gin & tonic... or just a beer.

if I'm at a crappy bar that doesn't clean their shit, and their mixers have a stale, nasty taste, I stick to beer. I don't even bother with straight liquor, since i'm assuming places like that probably water it down anyway.

I'm a Canadian whiskey (or whisky if you prefer) and diet/regular cola kinda guy. Sometimes I'll mix it up with Malibu instead too if I'm in the mood for something different.

I'm not huge on vodka, gin or scotch, although I do like a vodka and juice every now and then.

I don't really like anything milky with booze in it.

I agree with the White Russian analysis.. Good but too many and they start fucking with my stomach.. Tattoo and Coke, gin and tonic, Long Islands. When I'm feeling daring ill order a Makers neat. Mostly stick to my ipas

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I agree with the White Russian analysis.. Good but too many and they start fucking with my stomach.. Tattoo and Coke, gin and tonic, Long Islands. When I'm feeling daring ill order a Makers neat. Mostly stick to my ipas

Never had a long island but I need to.

Beez when you do make sure the person making it knows what they are doing

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Beez when you do make sure the person making it knows what they are doing

Thats pretty much everything but you're right. I'm sure something with that much shit in it is easily screwed up by many. I watch Bar Rescue...I know how it goes. lol

Since trying it, ive been addicted to Jerimiah Weeds Sweet Tea Vodka. Shits phenomenal. On the Rocks with Water or mixed w/ Lemonade..

Try this: Liquid Cocaine

Get 3 other people...don't try to do it all yourself.

1 shot Rumple Mintze 100 proof Peppermint Schnapps
1 shot Bacardi 151 Rum
1 shot Jagermiester
1 shot Absolut Peppar (or any 80-100 proof "pepper" vodka)

Pour all 4 into a shaker full of crushed ice, shake for 30 secs, pour into 4 shot glasses.

Slam shot.

Sit down.

doinwork83 said:
Since trying it, ive been addicted to Jerimiah Weeds Sweet Tea Vodka. Shits phenomenal. On the Rocks with Water or mixed w/ Lemonade..

haha, yeah, that stuff is great. I brought a bottle to the beach house this summer, and it was a huge hit.

my aunt finally found a liquor store in Lansing that would order it for her.

In college we used to make 151 Daiquiri's. Be about 4 of us and two fifths of 151. Surprised we didn't end up in Hospital you couldn't even tell there was liquor in it.

MichChamp02 said:
doinwork83 said:

haha, yeah, that stuff is great. I brought a bottle to the beach house this summer, and it was a huge hit.

my aunt finally found a liquor store in Lansing that would order it for her.

Leave it to Lansing fuck shit up... haha jk, i have a hard time finding it to. There are a few different brands, but none seem as good as jerimiah weeds.... like you said though, great summer drink... God i hate winter...

You guys ever had Witches Brew? My buddy and I always buy it all at one of the liquor stores in town. They get it and put it in the back till we get there then we buy it all. You usually mix it with Apple Cider and then serve hot

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]In the old days, boones farm. Lol.

Yessir, we used to supplement our normal drinking for the night by buying a bunch of bottle of Boones Farm and passing it around. Its all fun and games til someone contracts Hep-C....hahaha jk.....

What about some Mad Dog? god is that shit terrible. Id rather drink a bums urine

doinwork83 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]In the old days, boones farm. Lol.

Yessir, we used to supplement our normal drinking for the night by buying a bunch of bottle of Boones Farm and passing it around. Its all fun and games til someone contracts Hep-C....hahaha jk.....

What about some Mad Dog? god is that shit terrible. Id rather drink a bums urine

You did, it was called "Boones Farm".

Back