Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OK, SORRY

Michchamp

I speak on behalf of all Michigan posters* when I say we will stop giving you a hard time.**

Look, it's not that bad. The loss to ND didn't change anything... you are the same team before the game that you were after the game. MSU is a decent team that was just not good enough to beat a team like ND on the road, early in the season.

It was your first test of the season, which is always tough. You really hadn't played anyone prior to that, and I think you know that now. Maybe Art Vandelay could've been nicer about it, but he was just trying to help. Dantonio will pull it together. He's not John L Smith.

he made a couple dumb calls in the game, and those were the difference between a close 4th Q, and a hopeless one. MSU really didn't look as bad as the score indicated though.

Some of you had pretty unrealistic expectations going into this season anyways, (which we told you, but you wouldn't listen) and it always helps to get that monkey off your back.

so, please come back. Having other viewpoints around to discuss things with makes the board more fun.***

<sub>*not true</sub>

<sub>**also not true</sub>

<sub>***no it doesn't</sub>

I see 11 page views, but no comments yet. the sparties won't accept the olive branch I extended.

You forgot one...

MichChamp02 said:
I speak on behalf of all Michigan posters* when I say we will stop giving you a hard time.**

Look, it's not that bad. The loss to ND didn't change anything... you are the same team before the game that you were after the game. MSU is a decent team that was just not good enough to beat a team like ND on the road, early in the season.

It was your first test of the season, which is always tough. You really hadn't played anyone prior to that, and I think you know that now. Maybe Art Vandelay could've been nicer about it, but he was just trying to help****. Dantonio will pull it together. He's not John L Smith.

he made a couple dumb calls in the game, and those were the difference between a close 4th Q, and a hopeless one. MSU really didn't look as bad as the score indicated though.

Some of you had pretty unrealistic expectations going into this season anyways, (which we told you, but you wouldn't listen) and it always helps to get that monkey off your back.

so, please come back. Having other viewpoints around to discuss things with makes the board more fun.***

<sub>*not true</sub>

<sub>**also not true</sub>

<sub>***no it doesn't</sub>

<sub>****no he wasn't</sub>

MichChamp02 said:
I see 11 page views, but no comments yet. the sparties won't accept the olive branch I extended.

I viewed twice because I liked it.

MichChamp02 said:

Maybe because the 11 people that viewed this are U-M trolls like yourself. Most are either boycotting ESPN's forums or are still there.

spartynash13 said:
MichChamp02 said:

Maybe because the 11 people that viewed this are U-M trolls like yourself. Most are either boycotting ESPN's forums or are still there.

Ah, here's a spartan.

so... will you accept my apology?

drivergreg said:
Classy as always, Michigan fans. Glad to see some things never change.

This is real classy..

[flash=350,287:dcct07jl]http://www.youtube.com/v/mpC5f8poenw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:dcct07jl]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

these debates aren't even entertaining. i find it incredibly arrogant by some of the UM fucktards saying why would anyone go anywhere else but Michigan. Well, it's a boring school and the girls are pretty ugly...and it's fucking cold. there are 3 reasons why better players seem to pick florida, usc, and the like over michigan.

they are getting better, but fucking a....

i also find it hysterical that 90% of the posters for UM never attended school there.

fedexgooch78 said:
i also find it hysterical that 90% of the posters for UM never attended school there.

"AHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, HA!!"

Something like that?

DR said:
fedexgooch78 said:

"AHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, HA!!"

Something like that?

Well as hilarious as it is I have never played for the Tigers, Cowboys or Chicago Bulls...I've never even met/been to Michael Jordan or Ken Griffey Jr's houses, who are my favorite athletes and I probably never will. Guess I'll have to go back to school and get a degree from UM so I can root for a school with a little dignity in my pocket.

I'll have to tell my nephew he's a fucking idiot for rooting for Michigan when he hasn't even made it to middle school yet. What a little moron. Root for your grade school on Saturdays "Fuck tard"... thats what I'll tell'em.

Spartan stadium only permits alumni and current students on saturdays. The rest are turned away and are told to go watch the game in walmart's parking lot...

I love when UM fans puts a Gholston update on their page and MSU fans post about it, we are trolls. But they start a couple posts with nothing but trolling involved.

What are you talking about? It was a Sparty Fan who started this thread.

Did you even go to MSU? If not according to the fanbase, you should go root for a school you attended. high school probably being the most popular choice.

JScottWriter said:
I love when UM fans puts a Gholston update on their page and MSU fans post about it, we are trolls. But they start a couple posts with nothing but trolling involved.

Well, you have to understand they will always be like this. They are Michigan fans, which means they are arrogant and lack reason. Right now they are still upset from MSU popping their cherry. So what does an insecure, poor sport, crybaby do when this happens ? The usual, name calling and insults. Pretty pathetic.

Back