Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

E + r = o

jwlcosu

Event + Response = Outcome. Regardless of the result of tonight's game, this is the story of The 2014-15 Ohio State University Football Buckeyes.

If you can bring yourself to do it, I highly recommend that you click the link below and read the article, which was published on August 22 in the immediate aftermath of Braxton's injury.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2014/08/39025/ero-ohio-state-is-ready-to-respond

This has been one fantastic football team to follow. Go Bucks! Go B1G!

Last edited:
good read. Typically I don't believe in this type of "team building" BS because I think most of the people that sell these products are in it just to make a buck. However, teaching it to immature 18-22 year old kids on a football team is probably a great idea.

Hard to argue with the results. Even more impressive is that Kight forecasted JT's development back in August! It also puts the ability of Cardale to step in and perform into some kind of perspective that makes sense. Otherwise, it makes no sense. To me, at least.

Last edited:
Back