Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Notepad++ .org website hacked by Muslim "Fallaga Team"?

turok - I always enjoy your posts as you usually bring an interesting perspective and whether or not I agree with a particular post, your posts are usually well thought out. Needless to say I look forward to reading them. That being said, could you explain to me exactly what I'm looking at here?

I'm a little slow when it comes to this tech stuff...

Right now I have only sporadic and limited access to the internet, so I can't post here as often as I had in the past. I have to go with my wife who is a recovering alcoholic to the local AA chapter which is ~ a mile from our house.

They have DSL wireless, so it allows me to use my laptop to connect. While I was updating some of the software that I use on USB thumbdrives on Monday, I happened to click on the link to the website Notepadplusplus.org and noticed that their frontpage had been altered and apparently was hacked by members of an Islamic group that calls itself Fallaga.

The hack was done in retaliation for the website aligning itself with most of the people of France, which apparently has the largest Muslim population of any European nation:

http://www.techworm.net/2015/01/not...eleasing-special-je-suis-charlie-edition.html

Last edited:
Back