Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lakers call about Jennings and Monroe

This is a good quote from SVG.

"Look, we’re not where we want to eventually be," Van Gundy said. "I love the way we’re playing now and, hopefully, the rest of the year will go very well, but we’re not gonna rest on that until we’re in contention.

"There’s a long way from 14-24 to being a contender, and we gotta keep that goal in mind and not get overly wrapped up in playing 10 good games here."

Last edited:
This is a good quote from SVG.

"Look, we?re not where we want to eventually be," Van Gundy said. "I love the way we?re playing now and, hopefully, the rest of the year will go very well, but we?re not gonna rest on that until we?re in contention.

"There?s a long way from 14-24 to being a contender, and we gotta keep that goal in mind and not get overly wrapped up in playing 10 good games here."

SVG is on point.

and I don't really see why the Pistons would trade right now when they finally have something positive going right now, especially with the Lakers who don't really have anything I would be interested in.

SVG is on point.

and I don't really see why the Pistons would trade right now when they finally have something positive going right now, especially with the Lakers who don't really have anything I would be interested in.

That kid from Kentucky......Julius Randle......but that's it. The Lakers are in a BAD place right now.

It makes me giggle.

Back