Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shane Morris 2013 Commit

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
I can not explain how excited I am about this kid. The arm! The accuracy! He's only a sophomore in this video! This is a Michigan QB! Can't wait!

[flash=350,287:gn1jdkbl]http://www.youtube.com/v/hUo5ANruOIA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:gn1jdkbl]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Hard to get excited about a guy who probably won't do anything at Michigan until at least 2014...

Every report I have seen says this kid is the real deal. Nice to see he has some mobility to. I can't wait to see the difference Hoke has made with the team. Only a few more weeks.

I would be very surprised if he wasn't ranked a 5 star. He makes not taking a QB this year very easy.

Yeah, I'd probably go with content over excited. It sure is nice knowing he's waiting in the wings.

And just think about the success Borges had with Cade McNown! Morris seems like a bigger, stronger version.

Kid looks pretty solid. Nice down field passing for a young guy, and decent looking footwork.

Hello Hello! MichiganMicros313 in the house. I think I screwed my avatar up. It's supposed to be Braylon going up over Sparty for the tying TD in 04.

Anyway, yes I too am pumped for Morris. I hope he wins a Heisman and a NC.

Against the state champions they were shutout 6-0 I think and he did not have a great game but then the defense he played against was good... A couple Michigan recruits I think... Good clip... decent mobility..

Back