Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pope trolls US government

Archbishop Oscar Romero is not quite a saint yet. We should all strive to be saints.

oh I thought you meant play for the New Orleans Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I thought you meant play for the New Orleans Saints.

You strive to play for the New Orleans Saints? Why not the Bears? In fact why even strive to be a pro-player at all if you have no talent?

Oh wait . . . you were just making another stupid joke at Catholics' expense.

Nothing to see here folks, not even humor, just moronic children trying to make themselves feel better, because they can take pot shots at Catholics and the Pope on an internet blog.

Last edited:
You strive to play for the New Orleans Saints? Why not the Bears? In fact why even strive to be a pro-player at all if you have no talent?

Oh wait . . . you were just making another stupid joke at Catholics' expense.

Nothing to see here folks, not even humor, just moronic children trying to make themselves feel better, because they can take pot shots at Catholics and the Pope on an internet blog.

GRRRRR...

angry_man1.jpg

Don't insult us Catholics and MY Pope!!!

GRRRRR...

Don't insult us Catholics and MY Pope!!!

Your typical MO - be a complete dick, and see if you can bait someone to respond to your inane remarks, then you get all butt hurt when you get called on it.

You can go home a happy master baiter. :lmao:

Last edited:
MC's anger is really misplaced regret for his rejecting God and the one, catholic and apostolic faith. He will come around at some point. He's working it out.

MC's anger is really misplaced regret for his rejecting God and the one, catholic and apostolic faith. He will come around at some point. He's working it out.

yeah, that's not happening

for the record, I didn't insult the Pope, just the US Government & Conservative Catholics.

It is happening. You just can't recognize that it is. Which is fine. I could petition the Blessed Mother to accelerate the process, but I'll wait.

no, by all means, petition away. I guarantee she has nothing better to do.

Back