Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thank you for smoking

lostleader

Loads of people in this and not a half bad movie for something I have never heard of. I liked the story line and thought Robert Duveall and Sam Elliot did a great job.

Loads of people in this and not a half bad movie for something I have never heard of. I liked the story line and thought Robert Duveall and Sam Elliot did a great job.

thought is was funny as hell, I saw it a long time ago, details are a little fuzzy but I do remember liking it.

funny becuase this week's John Oliver episode was about smoking and how if left unchecked, the industry is ruthless. in more undeveloped countries there are no age restrictions on smoking and vendors can peddle loosies for 10 cents right outside of a school. gotta love the free market unchecked!

Back