Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone into Gold mining

I've always thought it looked interesting. That Gold Rush Alaska show was kind of entertaining, even though they all seemed inept.

schles192 said:
I've paned for gold in the sierra's before.

I own a patented mine in North East Oregon. This is my 1st year working on it. It has been a learning experience. How did you do?

kingofdetroit57 said:
I've always thought it looked interesting. That Gold Rush Alaska show was kind of entertaining, even though they all seemed inept.

Hahaha, those dumb dumbs got hit with $700k in fines for the stupid crap they did up there. Couldn't believe the took an excavator across the river, and then cut a line in to the river. All without permits.

I was rooting for them though.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
schles192 said:
I've paned for gold in the sierra's before.

I own a patented mine in North East Oregon. This is my 1st year working on it. It has been a learning experience. How did you do?

It was just for fun so we didn't get too much, not a lot of gold left.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

Hahaha, those dumb dumbs got hit with $700k in fines for the stupid crap they did up there. Couldn't believe the took an excavator across the river, and then cut a line in to the river. All without permits.

I was rooting for them though.
Yeah, they weren't too smart about things. Seemed like they pissed away a lot of time and money before they started to get it.

Back