Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

elrod 9/20 - 9/26

elrod817

Cincinnati -7.5 versus North Carolina State

Sorry for the late update, I was in Pittsburgh all weekend, I can certainly provide my bet slips if you don't trust me ;)

UCF +2 @ BYU
If bet - SMU/Memphis Over 54, Easter Michigan +29 @ Penn State
If bet - Pittsburgh +7.5 versus Notre Dame, Temple +8.5 @ Maryland
Army -4 @ Ball State
If bet - Miami -13 versus Kansas State, Oklahoma State/Texas A&M over 69
San Jose State -10.5 versus New Mexico State
Tulsa/Boise State over 62
Hawai'i -26 versus UC Davis

9/25
Buffalo moneyline +275 versus New England
If bet - New Orleans -4 versus Houston, Buffalo +7.5 versus New England
If bet - Miami +3 versus Cleveland, Detroit -3 @ Minnesota
Detroit/Minnesota over 45
If bet - Green Bay -4.5 @ Chicago, Arizona -3.5 @ Seattle
If bet - Pittsburgh/Indianapolis over 39.5, Indianapolis +11.5 versus Pittsburgh
2nd half Indianapolis +10 versus Pittsburgh

9/26
Washington +3.5 @ Dallas

Thanks bro. Sorry UCF shit the bed on us, at least the under covered for you.

Sunday was a great day, just like you I was chasing lost money on Saturday with Hawai'i and it paid off, but it's not something I like to do. I lose Hawai'i and I probably take Sunday off which means no Buffalo moneyline, glad it didn't happen.

Hey we both came out on top so fuck it! A weekend in the black is a good weekend to me.

I saw that Florida/UK line and it was too good to pass up. Kentucky's offense is absolutely terrible so I figured if Florida puts up 24 it was in the bag. I was close lol.

Let's keep the train rolling, only 3 more days til Thursday kickoff. I just have to remember to lay off baseball til the playoffs...

Back