Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official list of bands that suck

Michchamp

Journey - but only because of that one song

Backstreet Boys

NSync

98 Degrees

New Kids on the Block

Wilson Phillips

Limp Bizkit

Blink 182

Nickleback

Creed

Hanson

Korn

Menudo

I haven't even gotten to the Hair Metal 80's, or the LimpBizkit-Korn type rap metal acts of the 90's - 00's.

also:

Color Me Badd

I haven't heard their music, but based on how they look and act, I'd add:

Sum 41

Fall Out Boy

Probably didn't have to add all the boy bands..thats a given.

Nsync and The Backstreet Boys are totally bumpable. Korn isn't bad at all to me. And I can dig some Fall Out Boy on occasion. Shove it, Champ.

HailHail said:
Nsync and The Backstreet Boys are totally bumpable. Korn isn't bad at all to me. And I can dig some Fall Out Boy on occasion. Shove it, Champ.

Given your GOD AWFUL taste in music, we could rename this thread, "Official list of bands that HailHail likes" and it would mean the same thing.

I honestly don't know a single person that would refrain from singing along to the Backstreet Boys if it came on right now... Same goes for N'Sync. Fall Out Boy, you might have a point. But it's not like I ever have (or ever will) go out of my way to listen to them (nor do I know anything they've put out that hasn't been played on the radio a trillion times).

HailHail said:
I honestly don't know a single person that would refrain from singing along to the Backstreet Boys if it came on right now... Same goes for N'Sync. Fall Out Boy, you might have a point. But it's not like I ever have (or ever will) go out of my way to listen to them (nor do I know anything they've put out that hasn't been played on the radio a trillion times).

"I honestly don't know a single person that would refrain from singing along to the Backstreet Boys if it came on right now... Same goes for N'Sync"

<----------------- THIS GUY

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I fing hate Bassnectar, skrillex or any crunchy zipper sampling whomping dub step.

Whaaaaa?

Turok said:
Sum 41, Nickleback, Creed, Linkin Park, Slipknot...

i should ban you for putting linkin park and slipknot with those other bands.

Is Wilson Phillips really a band?

Journey was/is huge - but I never paid any attention to them.

I don't even know what any of the other groups sounds like.

Back