Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big 12 Blows-SMU gets Hosed

biggunsbob

Baylor and Iowa St. both 3 seeds choked big time today I am convinced we could hang with all four of these teams in these games in these two games. So frustrating watching NCAA without a team to root for..

Last edited:
I am sure I had both going far... dumbness on me :/

Last edited:
Texas out even if they were the #11 seed.. LOL at the Big 12..

ND catches a huge break with Roosevelt Jones from Butler probably going to be at 50% with his injury..

SMU on a huge run 19-5 verses should be in NIT UCLA. but only up 4..
It was a 19-0 run to...

Last edited:
alford from UCLA is 8 for 10 from three. Wow. rest of the team 1 for 9..

Last edited:
Two teams with bungling turnovers in the last minute.. Yikes..

Last edited:
Horrible call against SMU.. UCLA advances.. No way that was goaltending The ball was not even close to the rim...Just awful..

That is bullshit it was not even close to the rim.. What is a defensive player suppose to do. The ball was clearly wide right and going to miss the rim.. I would be beyond Pissed if my team lost like that.

Brown Had 4 timeout's left and never used one in the second half and even for that last play :/

Last edited:
Just embarrassing officiating plus you cant even review it :/

Freaking UCLA who should not be in gets a damn 14 seed next..

Last edited:
How fitting would it be if this Kentucky team was the first 1 seed to lose in the first round? That would be the greatest thing to ever happen to college basketball.

I actually think the call was correct when watching live and seeing a replay, that player is an idiot for even putting himself in that position. There was a very slim chance it would have nicked the rim at most, but that player should not have even attempted to do that in that scenario. Asshole cost me a point in my opening round picks.

The ball was nowhere near the rim or goaltending. It was a terrible call. It was wide right worse the Norwoods wide right.. What is the player suppose to do just let it go? The ball had no chance to go in and as Seth Davis said about the rules a ball has to be in the cylinder for goaltending .. Not even close..

Back