Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Didn't Think Kentucky Would Go Whole Way

And for the 13th consecutive year, I did not pick the champion correct in my bracket. 0-13.

Nice call after they lost T.. LOL Me neither but its hard to root for a Bo (Flopping) Team....

Last edited:
Nice call after they lost T.. LOL Me neither but its hard to root for a Bo (Flopping) Team....

I won't do it, to me Wisconsin basketball is like Ohio State football, my 2nd most hated in conference team in their respective sports, at least Wisconsin isn't comprised of cheats. I don't care though, give me Duke on Monday night.

Nice call after they lost T.. LOL ...

Yesser, my hind sight is awesome, just like everyone else on this board.

However, unlike anyone elseon this board I have actually met the actor who plays televisions very special agent Anthony Dinozzo on NCIS one day while I was out walking my dogs.

Did I ever tell you guys about that?

Anyways, don't get your tinsel in a tangle.

And stop buying shit you don't need, too.

Last edited:
Back