Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Badgers Vs Blue Devils Game thread

Yes but a lot of stuff has changed since 1941.

Those 1941 Badgers had a lot of white guys and they played tenacious defense.

EDIT: Oh, plus the three point bucket.

They didn't have that shit back then.

it's a big difference.

Last edited:
as much as I disliked Ryan originally he's grown on me a little bit. Wisconsin is a hard team to dislike, so many good players that buy in. On the other hand, I have a lot of respect for Duke and coach K. it will be good to see a non cheating program win a national title.

Do not really like Duke or Wisconsin but i will root for Bo one night..

Duke getting a few calls already.. Ball tapped out by Okafor was a easy call missed..

if duke wins I'll just say F Wisconsin, also, it's better to be knocked out by the champion IMO. if Wisconsin wins it would be cool for the big ten to have the NC in basketball and football

I just really don't care... Watching both teams makes me want to eat..

Badgers now 2 for 6 shooting FT.

I guess breaking the big ten drought would be nice. Wish it was Michigan verses Louisville though :/

Duke's defense has bothered Wisconsin, but Duke blew their chance to kind of break it open a couple of minutes ago, and just like that UW has tied it up.

Strange as it is to say, UW's best opportunities for points have been when they've run.

Sure looks that way. Just like verses Kentucky I think Jackson can get to the hole pretty easy on the break..

they don't play as slowly as you would think

That would have been a charge call if Duke did the same thing, holy shit I hate Wisconsin

Back