Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tennessee's official state book can't be the Bible

Michchamp

... says Tennessee AG.

should not be too hard to understand.

TN has an establishment clause in their state constitution, and an AG who can read. I know, I was surprised to learn those things as well.

Why would any logical person think...oh, wait...Tennessee....nevermind, move along, nothing to see here...

As long as Jack Daniels can be the official drink, who cares about the official book, many never took the time to actually read cover to cover?

As long as Jack Daniels can be the official drink, who cares about the official book, many never took the time to actually read cover to cover?

The Bible has some pretty good stories, and they're actually even better when made into motion pictures with dazzling special effects.

I personally enjoy consuming Bible movies and Jack Daniels simultaneously.

That's just me, but I doubt I'm the only one.

Yes, I enjoy Jack Daniels responsibly, just like it says on the bottle.

And by responsibly, I mean without an assault rifle in one hand, and the bible in the other.

And by responsibly, I mean without an assault rifle in one hand, and the bible in the other.

Well, when it's the 4th of July maybe...

Which brings up the question....

If Jesus was around today, which gun would he use and which liquor would he drink?

Which brings up the question....

If Jesus was around today, which gun would he use and which liquor would he drink?

I think he would stick with wine as his booze of choice, he was supposed to have been pretty good at making it.

And he probably would pick a nail gun.

he was an israeli jew... his booze of choice would be kosher wine, and his weapon of choice would be an uzi.

although the latter doesnt jive with his "turn the other cheek" ethos, but i assume this is Republican Jesus we're talking about.

Jesus died on the cross, so I doubt that his return would be as a human again. So he could just create holy hand grenades at will to exterminate sinners. He wouldn't get drunk on booze and could instantly create any kind he wanted as well.

Last edited:
Back