Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCIS females...ugh

zyxt9

I so enjoy NCIS, LA, & NOLA...but damn the primary women on these shows are terrible.

Missing Zeva, but she's not coming back...but they needed to bring in a better replacement.

The Brody actress on NOLA, Zoe McLellan...ugh...painful watching her. Never been a big fan of Blye either on LA, but she's improved a little. The fact she is the best of the 3 is pretty sad, IMO.

I wish Borin would transfer from CGIS to either NCIS or NOLA. She's a far better character played by a much better actress than what those two shows currently have.

You know Dinozzo boned all of them in s different parallel universe, don't you?

Dinozzo boned Abby, too.

Last edited:
You know Dinozzo boned all of them in s different parallel universe, don't you?

Dinozzo boned Abby, too.

Abby reminds of of a chick years ago, guys would take turns banging, and she was either babbling non-stop, or eating a sandwich while getting nailed.

Yeah, I bang Abby too.

Don't we all bang Abby? National past time..Apple Pie, Baseball, Chevrolet and banging Abby.

Abby could teach even an experienced person a thing or two. I'm shocked that when tinsel met Dinozzo that Abby was getting banged by him. I figured she would have herself hanging upside down in a mobile 69 as he walked down the street. Must have been one of those days where she wanted to be more normal, or was it just that time when a 69 would be kind of gross???

Back