Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

QB to Start

maize

So I have Mike Vick and Tony Romo and they both are injured but should play, but I don't know which one to start, who would you start and why?

Vick....hes fine and still has playmakers at his disposal. Romo gets hit once in the ribs and hes done. Not to mention his top 2 Wrs may not play and felix jones could sit. Vick all day...

That's what I thought. Vick killed me last week by going out in the third, if he would have finished the game I would have easily won.

That didn't work out well, with Vick breaking his hand. It was the right move just didn't pay off

Back