Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MOAS, tie in to new Avengers

zyxt9

While I think it is great that they work so hard to tie in the newest movie with the show's timeline, I thought the scripting on this one felt a tad rushed.

Unfortunately I don't think I will be seeing Age of Ultron this week, hopefully I won't be left in the dark too much. It looks good enough to actually pay to see in the theater, just have other things on my agenda already. To thise going to see it, have a great time, but please warn with Spoiler Alert if posting details...thanks in advance!

I'm going to see AoU on Sunday. Don't watch AoS the next week, that will for sure have spoilers of some kind.

I get why some would say it was rushed, but the TV guys have to be really careful not to step on the toes of the movie guys. I've read a couple interviews with Whedon that said things to that effect.

I think if they based the whole episode around the tie in/lead in that they would have had a hard time not stealing thunder from the movie. Hard to say.

I went to see it last night. It's one of the few movies that the wife and kids all want to see together.

It was good. I won't post spoilers, but I will say that the part of the movie I was most concerned with (Ultron character) turned out to be a real strength of the movie. James Spader's voice work was exceptional.

Back