Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Let's GO RAYDAS!!!!!

The Raiders are one of the worst organizations in sports. How anybody could root for them while Al Davis is running the show is beyond me.

kingofdetroit57 said:
The Raiders are one of the worst organizations in sports. How anybody could root for them while Al Davis is running the show is beyond me.
How could anyone root for the Lions while WCF is still living? You live and die by the team regardless.. He was once a great owner and now his time has passed.. I think everyone knows this.. WCF is not a great owner either so get off your high horse buddy.. You act like you root for the Steelers..

kingofdetroit57 said:
Sensitive much? I think your team is trash; deal with it.
If you're going by that logic, what the hell does that make the lions? In the same period since the raiders have been down in 2003 they have had a better record than the lions including the last two years.. How about you take the blinders off first.. Both teams have been trash...

I'm not disputing that the Lions have been trash since the days of Barry, nor am I biting anybody's head off who says as much. Empty the sand from your vagina and get over it.

kingofdetroit57 said:
I'm not disputing that the Lions have been trash since the days of Barry, nor am I biting anybody's head off who says as much. Empty the sand from your vagina and get over it.
I have no sand bro, just stating facts..

I picked the raiders to win in an upset. Jets struggle against teams that run well and get after the qb. Plus in oakland, the raiders had the advantage.

raiders have the biggest lines in the NFL. talk about dominance thus far. wow can we trade Olines?

I used to like the Rakders back in those nasty days. Jack Tatum and George Atkinson. Good days, and even though I was a Steelers fan (hate them now) and Bo was fun to watch.

i've always been a lions fan but since living out here in northern cali, i've learned to like the 49ers and raiders, but i wouldn't call myself one of their fans.

kingofdetroit57 said:
Can't they both lose?
if only the earth would open up below the field and swallow them all into the depths of hell...

i feel the same way every time the bears/vikings and redsox/yankees play each other too.

I think the raiders are going to be a 6-10 team this year, but they could surprise some teams.. I just root for the franchise as a whole.. Yes I and many Raider fans wish Al Davis would give it up or croak..

tigers99888 said:
I think the raiders are going to be a 6-10 team this year, but they could surprise some teams.. I just root for the franchise as a whole.. Yes I and many Raider fans wish Al Davis would give it up or croak..

they'll beat the pats this week. the pats have to travel to the west coast and play a team that can get after the QB and on offense they run the ball and have a pretty serious deep threat or two.

I'm not a fan of Al Davis, but this is a good team. 10-6.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tigers99888 said:

they'll beat the pats this week. the pats have to travel to the west coast and play a team that can get after the QB and on offense they run the ball and have a pretty serious deep threat or two.

They are not a 10-6 team.. Maybe if they were able to keep Nnamdi and Miller..

tigers99888 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

They are not a 10-6 team.. Maybe if they were able to keep Nnamdi and Miller..

completely disagree here.

i think they'll beat new england, but even if they don't...look at the schedule. it's chalked full of easy wins.

Sunday, Oct. 2: Patriots at Raiders - L...but i still think it's a W

Sunday, Oct. 9: Raiders at Texans - L

Sunday, Oct. 16, Browns at Raiders - W

Sunday, Oct. 23: Chiefs at Raiders - W

BYE WEEK

Sunday, Nov. 6: Broncos at Raiders - W

Thursday, Nov. 10: Raiders at Chargers - L...but definitely winnable

Sunday, Nov. 20: Raiders at Vikings - W

Sunday, Nov. 27: Bears at Raiders - L...but definitely winnable.

Sunday, Dec. 4: Raiders at Dolphins - W

Sunday, Dec. 11: Raiders at Packers - L

Sunday, Dec. 18: Lions at Raiders - LLLLL

Saturday, Dec. 24: Raiders at Chiefs - W

Sunday, Jan. 1: Chargers at Raiders - W

That's 7 wins I see on top of the two they already have. And 5 losses that easily could go either way. This will be a playoff team.

I think they lose at home to the Chargers, at the Vikings and at the Dolphins.. Certainly the stellar 2010 draft saved this franchise from being an utter joke and disgrace after that disastrous 2009 draft... They have definitely drafted better recently, although 2011 was fairly average with missed picks.. I just think that losing Miller and Nnamdi really hurt the team along with the firing of Cable whom I thought was a decent coach other than the fact that he was a wife beater.. When you have an owner like Al Davis, you will never attract any real coaching candidates..

Back