Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Allen Iverson NBA executive

tomdalton22

He is such a moron.

"I may not know everything about physical talent or anything like that, but I have a sharp mind when it comes to that look, being able to look into somebody's eyes to tell if they are going to be in the foxhole with you tonight or if they are not," he said. "To me, I am a basketball genius and I really believe that, so at any capacity I could help this franchise, that is what I am going to do, whatever they ask me to do."

Admitting that he doesn't watch college basketball -- "But if I had that position, then obviously I would be" -- Iverson pointed to a different example of his knack for scouting talent.

"I know so much about basketball, I knew he was going to be it," Iverson said of his former teammate Andre Iguodala winning Finals MVP with the Warriors this week. "He deserved it."

Sounds like Mayhew watching youtube videos!

Back