Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"Fox and Friends" host hits bystander with an axe

Michchamp

The idiot was attempting to throw an axe at a target, when it sailed OVER the target and hit a drummer in a drum line celebrating Flag Day, behind the target. The drummer suffered minor injuries but could have been killed.

Made for a great GIF.

Sean Colmes tried to hit his son's football trainer at UCLA with a kettle ball.

I saw that; he's been arrested and charged with assault w/ a deadly weapon.

With that sort of temper, he should be a Fox News host.

I saw that; he's been arrested and charged with assault w/ a deadly weapon.

With that sort of temper, he should be a Fox News host.

Maybe those things are called kettle bells, not kettle balls.

I think Fox News would come with a big pay cut for him.

Maybe those things are called kettle bells, not kettle balls.

I think Fox News would come with a big pay cut for him.

No one works at Fox for the $$$, they do it for the love of pandering to old racist white grumps.

The best part:

My leadership told me they were told there would be no axe throwing. I think the anchor person went rogue and decided to throw it. He had only thrown it once before in practice for an upcoming segment and they told him to throw it with more force.

The best part:

My leadership told me they were told there would be no axe throwing. I think the anchor person went rogue and decided to throw it. He had only thrown it once before in practice for an upcoming segment and they told him to throw it with more force.

"Throw it harder next time, Nancy Pelosi."

"Oh yeah!?! Watch THISssss...uh oh"

Back