Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

$100M Whino!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
"I'm not going to complain about it, I'm just making everyone aware of it." - after a long rant about getting hit and being on the ground after every pass.

Shut the fuck up Michael Vick! That's why you'll never win a super bowl.

I don't know how he'll play but a huge contract for one good year. And Philly, the "Dream Team", lmao, is 1-2.

i can't stand mike vick. throw out the dog fighting/killing thing and he still seems like a dick. he threw his line under the bus and at the same time whined like a little girl that he got hit too hard and that nobody would give him a PF call.

the way he speaks, you'd think he's won a superbowl or two, or even been to one.

i say we take a page from the romans and throw him in a pit with some lions.

the big cats, not the team (although suh could probably tear him limb from limb about as effectively).

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]And big time CB Asomuchiagytyhu got his ass kicked.
He going from man to man(bump and run coverage) to a zone coverage.. The team and scheme aren't playing to his abilities..

Yeah I know. I was mostly referring to some miss tackles. I just like the fact they're suppose to be so awesome after their big free agent signs only to be 1-2. Early but still fun to see.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yeah I know. I was mostly referring to some miss tackles. I just like the fact they're suppose to be so awesome after their big free agent signs only to be 1-2. Early but still fun to see.
I agree it certainly is.. I never thought Nnamdi would totally thrive from the get go there though he certainly could adjust.. Years prior they were catering to CBs with average man to man skills that could jump routes and pick the ball ala Samuel or just below average man skills who jump routes like Hobbs, Hanson and Lindley.. Now they have two straight up cover corners in DRC and Nnamdi.. I think it's a mistake to still run zone, you are just wasting their talents..

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]"I'm not going to complain about it, I'm just making everyone aware of it." - after a long rant about getting hit and being on the ground after every pass.

Shut the fuck up Michael Vick! That's why you'll never win a super bowl.

I heard this for the 1st time today. Booohooohoo. I will admit I was on the Vick bandwagon hoping he would succeed, and wanted him here.

I have changed my mind

He got popped pretty hard in the face way late....a week after sustaining a concussion. Id be pissed too...just doing what he has to to try to protect himself. Mission accomplished...the awareness it out there now in the media. Stafford whines and cries and flails his arms in the air everytime he lands on his butt...late hit or not.

Don't kid yourself all NFL players want the flag all the time. Especially WR and QB, part of the game these days apparently. But whining to press is pretty sad.

It's not just whining to the press (which andy reid should have done), it's that he threw his line under thebus. he should have kept that in house. Dick move.

can't stand Vick , but some of the shots he takes..if it were Brady or Manning the flag would come out at the speed of light.

like stated though...keep quiet let the HC handle it , Reid did in his presser.

remember when Vick was in college, and he get flagged for stomping on a defensive lineman after the guy sacked him? he was lucky the guy let it slide. he's always been a whiner, and a sore loser.

I WISH Vick would pull something like that with Ray Lewis.

Ray would sort him out.

sadly, Philly doesn't play the Ravens this season & I don't see them meeting in the Super Bowl.

Back