Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CONCACAF Gold Cup

Michchamp

I haven't been following too closely, but this goal by Trinidad & Tobago to tie Mexico was pretty sweet, considering the Mexican fans were pelting the kicker on the corner with bottles and shining lasers in his face... he ignored it all and delivered. Dude has ice water in his veins.

I will never understand douche bag fans.. where was the security :/

I haven't been following too closely, but this goal by Trinidad & Tobago to tie Mexico was pretty sweet, considering the Mexican fans were pelting the kicker on the corner with bottles and shining lasers in his face... he ignored it all and delivered. Dude has ice water in his veins.

Those are the kind Mexicans that the government of Mexico is sending to the USA...the ones that Donald Trump has been talking about...

Those are the kind Mexicans that the government of Mexico is sending to the USA...the ones that Donald Trump has been talking about...

The Donald doesn't like the sort of Mexican soccer fans that behave like Ohio State football fans?

we destroyed Cuba 6-0 in round 1 of the knockout rounds. Next up for us is Jamaica on Wed. winner plays the winner of Mexico/Panama. schedule.

if we win this tourney, we're a lock for the next Confederations Cup in Russia in 2017, the pre-curser tourney to the World Cup there in 2018.

Back