Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mr Robot

biggunsbob

Show is like 8 episodes in. I have watch the first three and it seems pretty decent.. I like Computer stuff about hackers even if I do not understand most of it..

Show is like 8 episodes in. I have watch the first three and it seems pretty decent.. I like Computer stuff about hackers even if I do not understand most of it..

I have been watching it. I think they are only about 5 episodes in. I must admit, I understand more of the hacker stuff, than I do the psychological stuff due to his drug use.

Thought it was weird when Christian Slater pushed him off the bridge, and then he actually goes back to help him.

I think the premise is great, but so far have been underwhelmed at the implementation. I expect flaws in today's TV show heroes, but he has some real problems :*)

Last episode was fantastic in my opinion.. The Morphine thing I can kinda relate to in a much different way.. been on it for my back since my doc took me off Vicodin for my liver many moons ago.. Hey I don't snort it though lol.. But if I forget a pill man do i feel it..

I agree the main character has a lot of issues but his heart seem in the right place.. I like the other characters in the show.. Hope it gets renewed. That one character and his wife creep me out...

Last edited:
Back