Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sharknado 3 Watch Premiere Watch Update

tinselwolverine

I'm watching it a little more than halfway through the West Coast premiere debut on the ScyFy channel...kinda entertaining so far...

Won't spoil it for anyone, but !!!!!! @ the ending! Lol

The last 10 minutes were the best by far.

So anyway...looks we haven't had a thread for either Sharknado 4 or 5...just had Sharknado 6.

I liked them all.

I'm a little biased, my former neighbor and my friend Anthony C. Ferrante directed all of them.

A lot of funny parody as always in 6..."It's About Time..."

In Deadpool 2 Deadpool goes into the future, or meets with someone coming back from the future, and asks "what number Sharknado are we on?"

So in Sharknado 6, Fin goes into the future, and asks someone "so what number Deadpool are we on?"

So anyway...looks we haven't had a thread for either Sharknado 4 or 5...just had Sharknado 6.

I liked them all.

I'm a little biased, my former neighbor and my friend Anthony C. Ferrante directed all of them.

A lot of funny parody as always in 6..."It's About Time..."

In Deadpool 2 Deadpool goes into the future, or meets with someone coming back from the future, and asks "what number Sharknado are we on?"

So in Sharknado 6, Fin goes into the future, and asks someone "so what number Deadpool are we on?"

My wife has one of these on her desk:
a3861af24ee90a3a6c3433dbdf69eadf.jpg

Back