Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Larry Willmore

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Anyone still watching this? The show started out slow for me and was boring to the point of actually skipping some parts. Then it picked up to being at a watchable quality and now it's just dead again. Man, their "skits" are awful. Jon Stewart, John Oliver, and Colbert always seemed to do well with them, but Larry Willmore just seems to have no clue how to do it right. The guests and paid actors that he employs are so weak that I'd rather watch a blank screen for 30 minutes.

Sorry, Larry. I think if you would have stuck to the Daily Show/Colbert format, you'd still be on my DVR, but I have deleted you from all scheduled recordings. I know this will crush you, but it needed to be said. Just keeping it 100.

Back