Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Deadpool Trailer

There was some test footage out for a couple years or so, but it looks like since the official trailer has been released, 20th Fox has taken all the old ones down.

Basically it was an extended scene of the part where he jumps off the highway overpass and lands in the SUV, does some silly Deadpool things, makes jokes and kills everyone.

I'm glad they let Ryan Reynolds reprise the role. He's perfect for it.

I saw the trailer and call me unimpressed. Not a fan of Ryan Reynolds but if I'm looking to watch a superhero film, this ain't it. Too much attempt at humor ..

Its what superhero movies are Mitch.. Laughs and fights.. Come on its the formula of the super hero movies.. I am sure it will be a blast.. Just what I want from a superhero movie. Wolverine may even make a cameo appearance.

I also think Marvels Civil War will be great.. But I guess i like most of them.

I mean the new Fantastic four looks bad But I am sure i will see it at some point..
Watchman was pretty Dark.. I liked some of the Batman movies..Spiderman started to bore me towards the end.

Last edited:
Its what superhero movies are Mitch.. Laughs and fights.. Come on its the formula of the super hero movies.. I sure it will be a blast.. Just what I want from a superhero movie. Wolverine may even make a cameo appearance.

I also think Marvels Civil War will be great..

I guess I don't find Ryan Reynolds funny. Plus, Green Latern? Just terrible.

Yes you are right Green lantern was terrible But Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty darn good and I was mildly surprised how well AntMan was.

Last edited:
Also this..about Deadpool. Not sure about any of it but if its written it is freaking great.. Does he really kill the writers because that is freaking funny.

Deadpool is one of my favorite marvel villains! He can never die! For example you cut his head off and every other limb on his body stick to a bomb and make it explode. Deadpool will still be alive! Well it would take ages to regenerate back his limbs. But still! Who is the merc with the mouth? Deadpool! Seriously guys he should be around 15 or up!M+4
Deadpool is good. He has probably the best healing factor. If he faces superman, superman would curse this anti-hero because he will just keep coming back and because he would be annoying.M+2
In one comic series he kills the entire Marvel universe including the writers and since the One Above All is based off Marvel's writers, Deadpool can kill DC's writers, meaning that Deadpool can literally stomp any superhero or suprvillain. Did I forget to mention the he can't die?M

Last edited:
We need a Superhero Comic book area so we can discuss important list like Marvel's and DC, and others list of greatest strongest all-time top Superheroes..

Who the heck is the strongest!!!! baddest one of them all?

Yes you are right Green lantern was terrible But Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty darn good and I was mildly surprised how well AntMan was.

Difference between those two movies? No Ryan Reynolds ;-) Though I do think Paul Rudd is mildly entertaining.

Also this..about Deadpool. Not sure about any of it but if its written it is freaking great.. Does he really kill the writers because that is freaking funny.

Deadpool is one of my favorite marvel villains! He can never die! For example you cut his head off and every other limb on his body stick to a bomb and make it explode. Deadpool will still be alive! Well it would take ages to regenerate back his limbs. But still! Who is the merc with the mouth? Deadpool! Seriously guys he should be around 15 or up!M+4
Deadpool is good. He has probably the best healing factor. If he faces superman, superman would curse this anti-hero because he will just keep coming back and because he would be annoying.M+2
In one comic series he kills the entire Marvel universe including the writers and since the One Above All is based off Marvel's writers, Deadpool can kill DC's writers, meaning that Deadpool can literally stomp any superhero or suprvillain. Did I forget to mention the he can't die?M

The character deadpool is awesome and he was a villain. Not anymore.

We need a Superhero Comic book area so we can discuss important list like Marvel's and DC, and others list of greatest strongest all-time top Superheroes..

Who the heck is the strongest!!!! baddest one of them all?

As a mod, unfortunately we can't create new area's/section because that would be a good idea.

The question is, if Stan Lee has his standard cameo somewhere in the movie, does Deadpool recognize him and say hello?

The question is, if Stan Lee has his standard cameo somewhere in the movie, does Deadpool recognize him and say hello?

I don't think he will have a cameo, because this is a 20th/FOX film and not Marvel Studios. It's actually an X-Men sequel, which is my biggest worry....that they are going to try to tie it in to those films rather than just do a solid one-of movie.

I think Deadpool pointed our their strength comes from their popularity. So I'm guessing Wolverine and Batman are the two most powerful.

I think both are in the top 50 but not near the top..I know some list have batman near the top i just disagree with it totally..
Now most popular probably for sure.. But strongest baddest on of all time..

Last edited:
Back