Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kgdetroit Week 5

kgdetroit

Got a couple early bets in with lines that I like before there's too much movement.

Clemson +7 @ Va Tech
Georgia Tech -11.5 @ NC State
Texas -9.5 @ Iowa State

Detroit +1.5 @ Dallas

More to follow later in the week...
grin.png

Leaning towards USF and Houston in the Friday NCAA games. Will probably play one or the other.

FYI, the South Florida game is Thursday...don't want you to miss out!

Ok ok... I swore off baseball til the playoffs but that lasted about 5 days.

NYY @ Tampa -195
Boston @ Baltimore +150
Cleveland @ Detroit -173

Also have all of the above in 3 team parlay for a +497 payout.

USF -2.5 @ Pitt
Auburn +10 (Hook) @ S. Carolina
Mich. State @ Ohio State -3

7 Point Teaser:
Alabama +3 @ Florida
Arizona +20.5 @ USC
Auburn +16.5 @ South Carolina
Ga Tech -3 @ NC State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin -2

Don't know if Vegas is setting a trap here but the GTech line keeps dropping, -9.5 now. NC State's defense is all banged up and can't move the ball much. GT averaging over 600 yards of offense a game. If it is a trap game I'm suckered in, doubled up on that bet taking GT -9.5

I'm surprised the Pitt spread isn't bigger...I was going to throw a little alumni money on my Panthers, but 2.5 seems way too little. Lord knows I can't be against 'em either. Maybe I'll go after the over/under.

7 point teaser:

Houston @ UTEP Over 59
S Florida +4 @ Pitt
S Florida @ Pitt Under 58.5

I actually like both your and Rounder's thoughts on that tease. You know that could cover the Pitt loss I'm anticipating...

Looking like rain tonight and both teams like to run the ball, I'm pretty comfortable with the under, especially teased up 7 points. I'm a lot more comfortable with USF +4 than USF -2.5, I can see Pitt winning here, so you may be the one on the right side of the $ on the side bet tonight.

The rain has my confidence a little shaken, it might neutralize USF's speed advantage to the edges.

Funny thing is I had this funny feeling that Pitt's "high octane" offense was going to break out tonight and was eyeing the over until I checked the forecast this morning. Heinz Field's turf is a mess when it's dry let alone when saturated. I might throw some extra loot on the under before kickoff.

Heinz Field does tend to get pretty chewed up. Thinking about doing the same. Should be interesting, good luck Elrod!

Well last night sucked. Getting it back tonight:

Detroit Tigers +119 @ NYY

Let's go Tigers!

Looks like my gut feeling about high octane showing up was right...wish I would have went with it...oh well I still managed to be up a meager $50 or so after all was said and done. If only the rain had started earlier...

I'm with you on the Tiggs tonight...

Nice call on Pitt last night!

Adding:

Tampa @ Texas -180

Lots o' juice but really liking the Rangers.

Ok rough start, but a big weekend is about to kick off!

Minnesota @ Michigan -20.5

St. Louis @ Philadelphia -215
Tampa +112 @ Texas
Detroit +145 @ NYY

WTF GT!?!? Glad I hit it again at 9.5 but still! Up 17 with 34 seconds left take a knee!

NFL Sunday card:

NYJ @ Bal Over 41.5
Carolina @ Chicago -6.5
Minnesota -2.5 (Hook) @ KC

7 point teaser:
Detroit +9.5 @ Dallas, Over 39.5

6 point teaser:
San Fran @ Philly under 49.5
Buffalo @ Cinci over 37.5
Carolina @ Chicago under 49
NE @ Oakland over 49.5
NO @ J'ville over 39

MLB Sunday card:

Dbacks @ Brewers -160
Cards +172 @ Phillies
Tigers +140 @ Yankees

Best of luck all!

Sorry, forgot to add NY @ Detroit. -125 and 7 point teaser Indy +17 @ Tampa and under 47 from last night. I can paste the bet slips to verify if anyone doubts mt solid as oak word! Lol.

Back