Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Poll: OSU vs. VATech

Are You interested/Will you watch OSU vs. VA Tech?

• Yes, nothing better to do

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes, extremely interested to see how our rival comes out

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I'll be passed out by then

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No intereste whatsoever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwlcosu

Are You Interested/Will You Watch OSU Game Tonight?

Last edited:
I was flipping it back and forth as my wife wanted the tv .. Just wanted to see who was starting at Qb.. Went back to it after she went to bed and saw that Brewer was hurt and knew it was over and went to a movie.. Cupcake schedule means O$U wins out probably. Unless MSU can upset them.. Michigan is probably a few years away yet sadly..

Super surprised to see Cardale win the starting spot. Bucks pulled out a close one on the road. Braxton looked good. Getting suspended guys back will be huge. Urban will use that to full effect. Agree that schedule is in their favor until November.

While I think this game was going to be won by OSU once Brewer for VT went out it was over.

This team is for real and should win by double digits until MSU. I hate the schedule because I wish they had one or two more tough teams to play. I would like to see them start scheduling 2 power 5 teams each year OCC so if they slip up it doesn't hurt them.

Very impressed by Braxton, he looked like he had something to prove last night and did. Zeke is one of the best players in CFB by the way he plays. The guy doesn't take plays off.

They played good to start then got into a tight game. Good for the coaches to use as a reminder that 3 bad series on O and D will let anyone back into a game.

O-H

Last edited:
Did not see the answer "to possibly witness Urban punch a cameraman or an opposing linebacker or to interview for his next job in between plays"

Did not see the answer "to possibly witness Urban punch a cameraman or an opposing linebacker or to interview for his next job in between plays"

he won't interview for a new job until the honeymoon ends on this one.

better poll would be
"How will it end?"
1.) NCAA violation that spirals out of control
2.) losses inevitably begin to pile up/fanbase gets rowdy
3.) disciplinary issues give Urban "heart problems"
4.) 1. & 2.
5.) 1. & 3.
6.) 3. leads to 2.

I mean, Cardale Jones still goes there and he does not apparently attend classes?

b6nlcsqigaaxo0w-e1420809003914.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, Cardale Jones still goes there and he does not apparently attend classes?

I love the sarcastic "favoriteds" from fans of other Big Ten schools. It's probably one of my all-time favorite tweets too.

but as any given Ohio St. fan (and even alum) will tell you in response... "SCOREBOARD!"

That or he does go to class and really responds to being the #3 on a depth chart at one point. Just imagine a guy being almost asked to leave the team to being a NC winning QB and starting his senior year. Man you can't write that and make it better.

Or how about we go back and make sure that everything you said at 20 is ridiculed by someone. Im guessing that's not something you want either.

he won't interview for a new job until the honeymoon ends on this one.

better poll would be
"How will it end?"
1.) NCAA violation that spirals out of control
2.) losses inevitably begin to pile up/fanbase gets rowdy
3.) disciplinary issues give Urban "heart problems"
4.) 1. & 2.
5.) 1. & 3.
6.) 3. leads to 2.

You forgot #4. Extra practice time

That or he does go to class and really responds to being the #3 on a depth chart at one point. Just imagine a guy being almost asked to leave the team to being a NC winning QB and starting his senior year. Man you can't write that and make it better.

you can't write that and make it better? ever hear the story of a guy named Brian Griese?

You're right. How could I be so insensitive as to hack on Ohio State? And that story? About Cardale? My new hero? I am fired up. Imagine a college QB moving up the depth chart and doing what he did. Might be the best sports story ever, now that I think about it. Think of the money he's going to make telling it over and over again.

Or how about we go back and make sure that everything you said at 20 is ridiculed by someone. Im guessing that's not something you want either.

Nah ... you can proceed at will.

You're right. How could I be so insensitive as to hack on Ohio State? And that story? About Cardale? My new hero? I am fired up. Imagine a college QB moving up the depth chart and doing what he did. Might be the best sports story ever, now that I think about it. Think of the money he's going to make telling it over and over again.

Nah ... you can proceed at will.

Glad you see it my way.

Back