Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

M Morris injured

mhughes0021

Maurice Morris - RB - Lions Lions RB Maurice Morris has been sidelined with a fractured hand early in camp.
"He's got a little crack in his hand," said coach Jim Schwartz. "No surgery or anything like that." The Lions will hold Morris out for awhile to let the hand heal instead of exposing it to slapping defenders. Morris is without fantasy value as the Lions' third-stringer. Source: DetroitLions.com

cracked hand? sounds fun.

by the way bro, if you got an email from me in the last couple days, don't open it! my email was hacked and they sent out a ton of spam. i think your email was on the list too.

That stinks. Hopefully he doesn't miss too much time. Both hands may be needed to be an effective RB. Gives Brown one last hurrah

Not too concerned, he's a vet and doesn't need as many reps as Brown, Mikel, and Best. Keep them legs fresh for when it counts.

Back