Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

elrod 9/27 - 10/3

elrod817

So I just couldn't resist my Panthers tonight...

9/29
If Bet - Pittsburgh +3 versus South Florida, Houston -16.5 @ Texas El-Paso
Houston/Texas El-Paso over 65

Good luck! At least one of us will win tonight!
laugh.png

kgdetroit said:
Good luck! At least one of us will win tonight!
laugh.png

It'll be you...but I had such a good week last week that a little fun money on Pitt's okay. The last time I took Pitt as home dogs on a Thursday night was last year and they got smoked by Miami. Probably should've put Houston as the lead team on the If Bet, but oh well...

Good luck!

If Bet - Tigers +112 @ Yankees moneyline, Brigham Young -8 versus Utah State

6 Team teaser (6 points) - Navy +2 versus Air Force, Michigan -14.5 versus Minnesota, Temple -2 versus Toledo, Army -1 versus Tulane, Indiana +21 versus Penn State, Texas A&M +3 @ Arkansas

Nevada/Boise State over 60

4 team teaser (6 points) - Michigan State +9.5 @ Ohio State, Southern Methodist/Texas Christian over 48, San Jose State +10 @ Colorado State, Clemson +13 @ Virginia Tech
Michigan State +3.5 @ Ohio State

If Bet - East Carolina +7 versus North Carolina, Nebraska +10 @ Wisconsin

If Bet - Stanford -23 versus UCLA, Arizona State -17.5 versus Oregon State

Not the greatest of weekends so far, hopefully Sunday turns out like last Sunday...

Detroit/Dallas over 46
If Bet - Detroit +1.5 @ Dallas, New Orleans -7.5 @ Jacksonville

I'm leaning toward Green Bay and Atlanta in the afternoon, but not positive...and since I'll be at the pub I won't be updating the afternoon until late.

Ravens tonight?

If Bet - Green Bay -13 versus Denver, New England -7 @ Oakland

Sunday was great, let's cap it off with a great Monday night...

If Bet - Indianapolis +10.5 @ Tampa Bay, Indianapolis/Tampa Bay over 40.5
Detroit Tigers moneyline (-123) versus New York Yankees

Shut 'em down JV, shut 'em down

Good luck to all!!!!

Back