Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GVSU 31 CSU-Pueblo 7 Final DII Quarter's

GVSU pounded Ashland to avenge one regular season loss last weekend.
But Now 10-2 GVSU has to travel back to big rapids to face 11-0 Ferris St. again.
FSU pounded GVSU at GVSU 61-24 in week two..
I think Grand valley will keep it closer this time But Tony Annse and FSU have flipped the
dominance in the conference and have won 4 in a row over of GVSU. I expect a FSU win
by a few TD's.. I hope I am wrong, wrong, wrong...

Last edited:
I watched the week 2 matchup between GVSU and FSU. That QB from FSU is no joke...kid can play!!

GVSU sucks it up and wins 38-34.. Talk about flipping the score from the first game..Wow!!

Last edited:
Looks like the # 4 seed just beat the # 1 seed.. Looks like they will have to travel to
12-1 Colorado St. Pueblo. GVSU is the # 6 seed. They do not make the playoffs if Division
2 does not go from 6 to 7 teams :) (Number 1 team gets a bye).
CSU-Pueblo is defending DII champs also.

Last edited:
GVSU scored in 16 seconds and are up 21-0 late in the first.. Had a Pick but a flag gives CP a chance to score..

21-7 after one and GVSU has lost the momentum and has to punt.

Last edited:
GVSU up 31-7 at halftime
Same score end of the third.

Last edited:
GVSU three wins on the road to make the semifinals..
They pounded this team today. Games was never in doubt.

DII Semifinals

# 6 GVSU 12-2 .
# 1 Shepard 12-0.

# 1 West Georgia 12-1.
# 1 N'West Mo St. 12-0

Back