Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who to START, HELP

zoombabyzoom

Hey guys want everyone's input. I need to figure out what 2 RBs to start, 2 WRs and a RB/WR Flex spot.

RB Chris Johnson vs. Browns
RB Arian Foster vs. Steelers
RB Ben Tate vs. Steelers
RB Daniel Thomas vs. Chargers
RB Jahvid Best vs. Cowboys
WR Desean Jackson vs. 49ers
WR Brandon Marshall vs. Chargers
WR Mike Thomas vs. Saints
WR Anquan Boldin vs. Jets

My thoughts right now are leaning towards

Chris Johnson, Jahvid Best
Desean Jackson, Brandon Marshall
Mike Thomas

I think Thomas could break out against a struggling secondary even with a Rookie QB throwing it to him. They are likely to be down and passing a lot. Desean Jackson and Marshall I feel confident throwing out there this week. Chris Johnson at somepoint has to break out, but I don't know if he is going to this week. Might have to wait till Ahmad Hall is back at FB for him. Foster should start this week but even though the Steelers run D is struggling, its the Steelers and its very possible they limit his touches. Best probably won't get many yards maybe 100 combined running and receiving, hope he gets a TD. Daniel Thomas might be the safest bet right now among my RBs.

Johnson and best
Jackson and Marshall
Id probably go Daniel Thomas with the flex though.

Daniel Thomas might have a blown hammer so check the injury report. If Arian Foster is truly 100% then you play him. Ben Tate maybe if he is not. Pittsburgh's D is terrible against the run.

Back