Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wolverine nation role call

jever4321

Sorry, maybe MRabid should have started this thread. I just want to see who's here.

Jever4321.

GO BLUE!

I'm here, but I have a feeling this forum will die very quickly if we can't add new members. It will do until the ESPN ones get fixed.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I'm here, but I have a feeling this forum will die very quickly if we can't add new members. It will do until the ESPN ones get fixed.

Why wouldn't we be able to add new members?

Btw, I'm here.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:

Why wouldn't we be able to add new members?

Btw, I'm here.

We would but we'd have to manually add them - unlike the ESPN boards where people can just find it.

I was thinking about that too. Sometimes it's nice to jump to the main NCAA board, the B1G board, or even the worthless nut board occasionally.

Present...but not fully accounted for yet. I agree that this board will be great for the ol' timer ESPN posters but will be difficult for others to find. We'll have to keep an eye open on other sites for newbies to recruit.

ESPN sucks!!! This board won't die if people post on it and use it.

ESPN sucks!! and so does noter dame.

bigvic said:

You tell 'em.

bigvic said:

My point exactly, how will we ever have funny things happen like the (Notre Dame sucks) without people being able to find the board lol.

Hey guys glad to see most the espn regulars made it over.

I know i dont post much, but i usually read the boards few times a day to see whats new.

You needed to make a Sports site instead of a detroit sports site. Like Monstersports.com. then post it on ncaa nfl nba and mlb boards on espn every so hour. Or keep bumping your post up.

Honestly, I'm cool with banter occasionally from other fans, but the trolls would absolutely ruin the ESPN boards.

Back