Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The AT&T Girl Has Been Pretty Stiff in Her Other Roles

Everything I wanted to say seemed wildly inappropriate. Including numerous iterations of 'pretty stiff'.

jack1.gif

She's very girl next door hot. Not sure how she buttons that att shirt up, but thank you ATT for introducing us.

She's very girl next door hot. Not sure how she buttons that att shirt up, but thank you ATT for introducing us.

I don't know that ATT really introduced us to her; she had played the dead body of the murdered girl from all those crime dramas from before the ATT campaign.

Not unlike Rachel Bloom, Milana has made a bunch of wacky dark and hysterical videos for the internet.

Although she has, darkly and ironically, played the dead body of the murdered girl in a lot television shows.

Last edited:
Not unlike Rachel Bloom, Milana has made a bunch of wacky dark and hysterical videos for the internet.

Although she has, darkly and ironically, played the dead body of the murdered girl in a lot television shows.

Check that; I think she might have fooled.

I looked on her imdb page and it looks like the reel from ER in this clip with Julianna Margulies was real.

In the others from the video in the OP; I'm not seeing any credits for any of those shows; possibly since she played the dead girl nobody bothered to post those credits; or possibly she or somebody else edited her into those scenes as part of the gag.

Check that; I think she might have fooled.

I looked on her imdb page and it looks like the reel from ER in this clip with Julianna Margulies was real.

In the others from the video in the OP; I'm not seeing any credits for any of those shows; possibly since she played the dead girl nobody bothered to post those credits; or possibly she or somebody else edited her into those scenes as part of the gag.

The last one was a gag. Colin Hay was that dead body, not her. Seems like a lot of work to recreate the scene.

Edit, not that much work. Mostly lighting I think.

Last edited:
Back