Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers Game Thread August 4

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Hope for that sweep. Bad pitching match up for us and a couple guys out of the lineup. I'm glad Peralta gets another day off.

Good lineup for today. Good to see Peralta and Avila get the day off.

kelly is at first and hitting 2nd? im going to strangle leyland. how fucking dumb can you get? i thought we were trying to win games!

Good for those guys to have the rest but to bad its today with cleveland playing boston and the sux playing the yanks.

But I guess better sit them now then when we play our divisional foes.

Sure but I just think they get too many days off. They're not old man and its not a huge demanding sport. Skill, no doubt, and I understand its a day game after a night one. BUT COME ON JL. All better now.

I would be interested to see the stats as far as how Leyland compares to other managers with resting starters. I don't like that he seems to give WAY too many days off to the regulars, but I watch the Tigers almost every day, whereas I see other teams sporadically. Could it just be that since its in our face every day and it bit us in the ass in '09 we go overboard with that criticism? Not saying that's the case, just posing the question.

It could but still. You should be albe to go 162 when you're in your 20's.

crazy how he keeps his velocity late into games when hes throwing 98 in the first inning.

Spockmaster said:
kelly is at first and hitting 2nd? im going to strangle leyland. how fucking dumb can you get? i thought we were trying to win games!

Kiss your Klingon with that mouth!?

Back