Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kobe drops in 60

biggunsbob

Last game for KB. 22 for 50 .6 for 21 from three. 10-12 shooting free throws. He looked pretty gased at the end..

Last edited:
At 2:35 mark Utah was ahead 96-86. Lakers win 101-96.

"Mamba out"?

Humble Kobe......real humble!!! The culmination of 20 years ends with "mamba out". I agree Tom....never liked him.

I have always hated Kobe for a multitude of reasons, this retirement tour is one of them. I can't believe he scored 60, as much as I hate the guy that is unbelievable. 50 shots is even more unbelievable, but if you're scoring 60 on 50 attempts I can't really argue with shooting it, his FG% wasn't good but it wasn't terrible by any means.

Not a fan of his either but he took those shots because his teammates wanted him too. Pretty obvious, Tom. If Zeke did that when he retired we'd all be praising him.

Not a fan of his either but he took those shots because his teammates wanted him too. Pretty obvious, Tom. If Zeke did that when he retired we'd all be praising him.

I have no problem with the shots......last game of his career.....teammates were deferring to him....he was hitting some tough shots, too.

It's the whole scene before and after that bugs me. I actually like his "retirement tour" until last night.

Either way. Great career. One of he greatest of all time.

I guess having witnessed the careers of Sanders and CJ makes me appreciate guys who aren't JUST about themselves......which Kobe has always been.

Scott said before the game kobe was getting the ball on every trip down the floor in some fashion. I am not a fan either but down 10 with 2:30 ish left it was pretty amazing.

Back