Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Planet X

Why would RT even write something so ridiculous? This story is for infowars or that natural news site. A planet 10 times our size? It would have been caught a long time ago.

Yeah the article puzzled me As I was reading it I was thinking
" Hey find the son of a b**** if it's that big"

I guess it's orbit is to far out lol..

Last edited:
Yeah the article puzzled me As I was reading it I was thinking
" Hey find the son of a b**** if it's that big"

I guess it's orbit is to far out lol..

If you want some laughs, go on youtube and search for nibiru. Probably the funniest shit on the internet. The comment sections are even better. So many people calling NASA "NASAtan" and the rest of us "sheeple". And they talk about God and his judgment because Obama is president.

Even Alex Jones and infowars has videos about it. Pretty fucking funny and it's one of the many reasons I will never believe a word out of that man's mouth. If he said my grass was green, I'd have to look.

It is definitely possible there are "planets" that size out there in the distance. But this whole theory that we've been lied to about it and that the orbit is sending it straight to our path is fucking insane. "Astronomers" from hundreds of years ago were able to find Neptune - I believe it was mid 1800's? I could be wrong. So people with primitive technology by today's standards discovered Neptune, but our own amateur astronomers who are constantly finding new bodies in space haven't found a planet that is supposed to be 2-3 times bigger than Neptune?

If you want some laughs, go on youtube and search for nibiru. Probably the funniest shit on the internet. The comment sections are even better. So many people calling NASA "NASAtan" and the rest of us "sheeple". And they talk about God and his judgment because Obama is president.

Even Alex Jones and infowars has videos about it. Pretty fucking funny and it's one of the many reasons I will never believe a word out of that man's mouth. If he said my grass was green, I'd have to look.

Jones is not a supporter of the whole nibiru is going to doom us all any year now bullshit, maybe if you ever actually listened to full not out of context show instead of sound bytes, taking points and mashed up, or partial YouTube horse crap you might know that, oh well. Carry on with your stupid mocking shit

Last edited:
It is definitely possible there are "planets" that size out there in the distance. But this whole theory that we've been lied to about it and that the orbit is sending it straight to our path is fucking insane. "Astronomers" from hundreds of years ago were able to find Neptune - I believe it was mid 1800's? I could be wrong. So people with primitive technology by today's standards discovered Neptune, but our own amateur astronomers who are constantly finding new bodies in space haven't found a planet that is supposed to be 2-3 times bigger than Neptune?

And how do we detect new planets far out today? By spotting light dims from there obibting star light, if there a Neptune size planet far beyond the Kuiper belt in an eccentric orbit omitting little to no light and not orbiting a neighboring star it really isn't that far fetched to beleive we wouldn't have detected yet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...Scientists-say-evidence-mysterious-world.html

Those cal tec scientist must be crazy too huh?

Last edited:
Jones is not a supporter of the whole nibiru is going to doom us all any year now bullshit, maybe if you ever actually listened to full not out of context show instead of sound bytes taking points and mashed up YouTube horse crap you might know that, oh well. Carry on with your stupid mocking shit

He's not? He had a show a couple months ago where he acknowledged that astronomers have discovered a planet 10 times the site of earth, which they haven't. All they've done so far is detect that a large planet may be out there because of the effects on some other bodies. Then he started yapping about the Mayans and their tales of a huge planet that causes earthquakes and volcano eruptions every 20,000 years.

This man spews nothing but garbage stories. You ever notice that I don't say shit about Hannity or O'Reilly? You know why? They have opinions and at least stay somewhat realistic. Good for them. Jones takes his info from BS sources and fear mongers more than anybody out there. That is why I mock him. I don't know how anybody can trust a word he says with all of his false flag stories.

Sure, he's never been a Nibiru guy, but he has certainly opened the door.

And how do we detect new planets far out today? By spotting light dims from there obibting star light, if there a Neptune size planet far beyond the Kuiper belt in an eccentric orbit omitting little to no light and not orbiting a neighboring star it really isn't that far fetched to beleive we wouldn't have detected yet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...Scientists-say-evidence-mysterious-world.html

Those cal tec scientist must be crazy too huh?

I was referring to Nibiru actually approaching close enough to determine it is headed straight for us. If we know the orbit, we're going to be able to find it, or at least have the general location down.

He's not? He had a show a couple months ago where he acknowledged that astronomers have discovered a planet 10 times the site of earth, which they haven't. All they've done so far is detect that a large planet may be out there because of the effects on some other bodies. Then he started yapping about the Mayans and their tales of a huge planet that causes earthquakes and volcano eruptions every 20,000 years.

This man spews nothing but garbage stories. You ever notice that I don't say shit about Hannity or O'Reilly? You know why? They have opinions and at least stay somewhat realistic. Good for them. Jones takes his info from BS sources and fear mongers more than anybody out there. That is why I mock him. I don't know how anybody can trust a word he says with all of his false flag stories.

Sure, he's never been a Nibiru guy, but he has certainly opened the door.

Yeah i remember it, Jan 22 or there abouts, all I heard was a man open to the possibility and wanting to be clear he's never been on board with it in the past and isn't saying it's going to swing in anytime soon and destroy the world..he isnt the one parroting the whole in coming nibiru crap year after year that would be other crackpots..c2c has had some of those nibiru guys on before, I have never found those guests compelling...

http://youtu.be/XGHudO89LQI

Biggest thing from this clip I agreed with him on was when he said it gets old, +1 to that...

thought to be 10 times, 10..20 thousand year, it's the current thought to be best scientific estiamte, he was mearly pondering based on those thought to be's, nothing wrong with that imo

Look what you did Bob! You got monster and I going at it over info wars again, damnit Bob. Lol j/k

Last edited:
Typical standard mock discredit diversion, hey speaking of 9/11 the 28 pages item sure has gotten a lot more press lately, jones wasn't entirely wrong about all that it would seem..go figure

One of thier reporters actually asked jeb about it few months ago and... he played dumb..28 pages?

Last edited:
Back