Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kgdetroit Week 6

kgdetroit

Rangers @ Rays -113
Phillies @ Cardinals +125

My book has the Tigers/Yanks off the board at the moment but I'll be hitting the Tigs tonight whenever they get a line up, I'm thinking the line will be in the -105 to -110 range with the Tigers favored.

Yankees @ Tigers -101
Yankees @ Tigers Over 9.5

4 Team Parlay:
Phillies @ Cards +116
Rangers @ Rays -107
Yankees @ Tigers -101
Yankees @ Tigers Over 9.5

Ouch! Rough day yesterday... can't win 'em all though.

Wednesday: Phi @ STL Over 7.5
Small play today after yesterdays bloodbath.

Gonna take the Tigers tonight in game 5, just waiting for that line to keep going up. It's at +152 right now. Seems like everyone and their mother is on the Yanks, that's great news IMO.

Been caught up this week in MLB playoffs and a new baby at home, I usually have some games picked out and money down already lol. I gotta get on the ball, should have Saturday CFB posted later today.

Fri 10/7 MLB

Dbacks +137 @ Brew Crew
Cards @ Phillies -176

Big NCAA card, like teasing some of the dog lines this week.

Boise -12.5 @ Fresno First half
Miami @ Va Tech -7 (hook)
Auburn +10 @ Arkansas
Wyoming +12.5 @ Utah St
Louisville @ NC -13.5
Iowa St @ Baylor -15
BC @ Clemson -20.5

10 Point Teaser:
Fla +24 @ LSU,
OU @ Texas +20
Vany +39 @ Bama

7 Point Teaser:
OU @ Texas +17.5
OU @ Texas Under 63.5

NFL Sunday
Still looking at a few games and waiting to see how I fare on Saturday as I've got a lot of dough out there already. 2 teasers locked in though.

7 Point Teaser:
Chargers @ Broncos +11
Eagles @ Bills +10
Jets @ Pats Over 42
Raiders +13 @ Texans
Saints @ Panthers +13.5

Its a long shot but big odds if it hits, I like getting double digits with home dogs in the NFL.

6 Point Teaser:
Bears @ Lions +1, Over 41.5

Good luck this weekend!

Having an absolutely awful weekend so far... damn. Hopefully I can follow this bloodbath with a good NFL Sunday and Monday night!

Bro I hear you...I've cashed out from Bodog the last two weeks, but this weekend it seems like I'll be lucky if i don't have to put more in. Shit happens, Sundays and Mondays have been pretty good so far this season. We'll rebound on some NFL action...

I'm sure we will, good luck today Elrod!

Oakland +5 @ Houston
San Diego -3 @ Denver
Chicago @ Detroit -5
Cinci @ Jville Over 37

10 pt. Teaser:
KC @ Indy +8
Philly @ Buffalo +13
Seattl @ NY +0.5

Was going for a clean sweep of the early games but the motherfucking Giants screwed me royally. Down 4 with under 2 minutes to go and inside the 5 and not only can you not score but you give up a 90 something yard pick 6. Unbelievable.

Killed it in NFL today, but the damn G Men made what could have been an amazing day a good day.

6 point teaser:
GB -0.5 @ Atlanta
Over 48.5

Man I've been slacking on posting my plays. I had Lions -5 in addition to the teaser and Tigers last night.

Back