Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arrested Development!!!

Same saw it as well, each episode is a background on the characters over the past five years. Thank Gob!

[flash=350,287:lr03aqyu]http://www.youtube.com/v/SP_9zH9Q44o&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:lr03aqyu]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Yeah, like the guy's wearing $6,000 suits are going to admit a mistake...

COME ON!

Best series ever. Not sure what I'll do to see the new stuff if it's only on netflix. Might rewatch the series before they come out. If you never have, it's worth watching once with captions on. Not that you miss words, but it seems to help you pick out a joke or two you missed on your initial watch...or 2nd...or 3rd. I don't know if the captions helped, but I do remember it wasn't 'til the 3rd watching that I saw that Rita's uncle, who had been told that Michael was going to legoland, was wearing a legoland tshirt under his leather jacket the next episode he appeared in.

Red and Guilty said:
Best series ever. Not sure what I'll do to see the new stuff if it's only on netflix. Might rewatch the series before they come out. If you never have, it's worth watching once with captions on. Not that you miss words, but it seems to help you pick out a joke or two you missed on your initial watch...or 2nd...or 3rd. I don't know if the captions helped, but I do remember it wasn't 'til the 3rd watching that I saw that Rita's uncle, who had been told that Michael was going to legoland, was wearing a legoland tshirt under his leather jacket the next episode he appeared in.

Take a look at foreshadow Michael.

buster.jpg

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Red and Guilty":p8xc5bb1]Best series ever. Not sure what I'll do to see the new stuff if it's only on netflix. Might rewatch the series before they come out. If you never have, it's worth watching once with captions on. Not that you miss words, but it seems to help you pick out a joke or two you missed on your initial watch...or 2nd...or 3rd. I don't know if the captions helped, but I do remember it wasn't 'til the 3rd watching that I saw that Rita's uncle, who had been told that Michael was going to legoland, was wearing a legoland tshirt under his leather jacket the next episode he appeared in.

Take a look at foreshadow Michael.

buster.jpg

[/quote:p8xc5bb1]

Rita sat on a park bench too, turning "Wee Britain" into Wee Brain"

Just saw another reference. Up all night, there was a single chicken dance clap and a cuck-caaa! while carrying a chicken costume.

All at once. They're going to dump all the episode to netflix simultaneously. Too bad I don't subscribe to netflix.

I've been re-watching every episode on Netflix from season 1 on. For $8 Netflix is worth it to catch up on TV shows.

I've been re-watching every episode on Netflix from season 1 on. For $8 Netflix is worth it to catch up on TV shows.

I miss owning a pc just because I could stream shows and movies from my laptop to my xbox fo free. But $8 is worth all of those tv shows imo.

Every now and then the DVD's go on sale at blockbuster or amazon for about $30. There are a few deleted scenes and some of the cast commentary was funny if I remember right. It's been a while since I've watched. Maybe I should fix that just before the new episodes come out.

Do you all know when netflix will start airing the new episodes?

Back