Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

elrod 10/4 - 10/10

Detroit moneyline (+160) @ Yankees
If Bet - California/Oregon over 66, Western Kentucky/Middle Tennessee State over 54

Let's go Tiggers and points!

Should have gone with my gut and taken Oregon -24 instead of the over. Sometimes thinking's not a good thing...oh well still netted on the evening, but not nearly as much as it should have been. Leaning Boise and over this evening...

I hear ya on that one, I curse myself at least once a week for overthinking what should be an easy play. I've got Boise -12.5 first half tonight so good luck if you ride with the Broncos.

Sorry for the late update, as always more than willing to post tickets if necessary...

Boise State -21.5 @ Fresno State
Boise State/Fresno State over 59

5 team 6 point teaser - Louisville +20 @ North Carolina, Georgia Tech -9.5 versus Maryland, Army +4 @ Miami of Ohio, Western Michigan -4 versus Bowling Green, Temple -3 @ Ball State
If Bet - Western Michigan -10 versus Bowling Green, Army -2 @ Miami of Ohio

elrod said:
Sorry for the late update, as always more than willing to post tickets if necessary...

I think at this point the 3 of us that post picks here can all be entrusted with the honor system
grin.png
nice hit on Boise last night.

kgdetroit said:
elrod said:

I think at this point the 3 of us that post picks here can all be entrusted with the honor system
grin.png
nice hit on Boise last night.

Hahaha yeah I agree, but I just want to throw the offer out there. Plus I hate posting after the fact in case someone is trying to tag along on my picks, which by the looks of it if someone out there is copying either of us they should be doing alright for themselves so far....let's keep it up!

Thank God for the late touchdown...I don't remember if it was Southwick or the third stringer, but that TD scramble made my night! ;)

5 Team 6 Point Teaser - Clemson -15.5 versus Boston College, Eastern Michigan +27 @ Toledo, Pittsburgh -1 @ Rutgers, Air Force +20 @ Notre Dame, Southern Mississippi/Navy over 52
Clemson -21.5 versus Boston College
Pittsburgh -7 @ Rutgers

Way to give up 13 unanswered to kill my teaser Georgia Tech
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

If Bet - Michigan -8 @ Northwestern, Houston/East Carolina over 72
Detroit Tigers moneyline -112 @ Texas Rangers

If Bet - New Orleans/Carolina over 52, Kansas City/Indianapolis over 38

Let's go points!!!

If Bet - Tampa Bay +3 @ San Francisco, San Diego -4 @ Denver

Hahahaha....looks like I should have quit after the 1 o'clocks....

If Bet - Atlanta +7 versus Green Bay, Green Bay/Atlanta over 54

My God...terrible weekend for this guy...

If Bet - Detroit -6 versus Chicago, Chicago/Detroit over 47.5

Back