Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"The Antichrist"

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Has anyone seen this? It's with William Dafoe about a married couple who's son dies by accident.. The wife goes into a meltdown and they retreat into the woods called "Eden". There, things start to get really fucking crazy and completely insane. Probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Other than that, it wasn't bad. lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Other than that, it wasn't bad. lol

sold

erg57 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Probably the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Other than that, it wasn't bad. lol

sold

seriously, watch the movie, come back here and dispute it. lol

Just a great movie, and I think it's just titled "Antichrist". This movie is crazy and has some of the most beautiful cinematography. There are scenes that are just hard to watch, but this film will stay with you.

Same guy directed the recently released Melancholia which is supposed to be great too.

I have heard it is good..I will have to give it a try.. Not sure i can take it though I have two young kids.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I have heard it is good..I will have to give it a try.. Not sure i can take it though have to young kids.

do NOT let your kids watch it. seriously, they'll have nightmares for weeks and probably questions that you won't want to answer. lol

Back