Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

China plans a moon base

I know a guy who had retired from Babcock & Wilcox. About a year after he retired, he was asked to come back to work on a special project. The project objective was to develop plans and/or determine what it would take to build a nuclear power plant on the moon. That blew my mind.

I know a guy who had retired from Babcock & Wilcox. About a year after he retired, he was asked to come back to work on a special project. The project objective was to develop plans and/or determine what it would take to build a nuclear power plant on the moon. That blew my mind.

That could be tough. Big temperature fluctuations and no water or air. Maybe if you go underground.

Great...the Moon is the ideal place to spread our errors. Anticipating the first war on a different surface than the earth. Imagine how fast and far the bullets fly on the Moon.

And the trenches are already in place.

To see something on the moon with the naked eye...just as a dot, it would have to be at least 25 miles wide.

I'm just wondering how big a block M we'd want to put up there...

Has any movie maker ever drawn cities on the moon in the background of some movie set way in the future. That would be a cool detail.

Last edited:
Are these aliens from Uranus?

you're always good for an older than dirt knee slapper there spanky and no they are not from your asshole, some think they are from alpha centauri but I think they are just confusing that with our own ancient past. I don't know where they are from or what their deal is. some think they are organic drones or maybe even us from the future lost in time. no one really knows, they told us to stay off the moon long ago but I say it's time to tell call their bluff, they are rather frail, just don't look them straight in the eyes and boot them to the head.

Last edited:
you're always good for an older than dirt knee slapper there spanky and no they are not from your asshole, some think they are from alpha centauri but I think they are just confusing that with our own ancient past. I don't know where they are from or what their deal is. some think they are organic drones or maybe even us from the future lost in time. no one really knows, they told us to stay off the moon long ago but I say it's time to tell call their bluff, they are rather frail, just don't look them straight in the eyes and boot them to the head.

Thanks to the government shutdown, aliens get to stay here longer before facing immigration court.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/govern...ts-adding-to-record-high-800000-case-backlog/

View from the Chinese rover on the far side:

5c2dd25cdda4c8fd098b465a.png

Back