Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CBA Ratified -- With HGH Blood Testing

Agreed. I bet some big names are going down.

Its good that each player gets tested or will rather than random.

I bet A LOT of big names will go down...is this really what the NFL needs following the lockout?

As long as it doesnt go down like it did in baseball.

I think that testing should be done, but I think that PEDs are very out of hand and to start it now may have a negative affect...it is like catch 22

call me what you want but baseball was most entertaining when everyone was roiding it up and football would be the same. All this is going to create is negative drama in the press like baseball...its annoying. Now i know theres traditionalists out there that want to make sure the record books stay clean but im not one of them. Times change...record books should too.

testing will bring loads of controversary I say leave it the way it is!

I don't like this at all. There is some information that could come out that shouldnt about players. Plus, I don't want any of our players to be axed.

Back