Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Al Davis Dies

I feel bad and relieved at the same time.. On one hand, he was once a great owner and is one of the main people the influence a merger.. On the other hand, he has been awful recently and has held the franchise hostage.. He thought outside the box and was the first owner to hire an African American coach... I hope whomever takes over really gets this franchise in the right direction..

I think he had a bigger impact on my life than Steve Jobs!

tycobb420 said:

al davis influenced you? so you are admitting you are a bad person?

MichChamp02 said:
tycobb420 said:

al davis influenced you? so you are admitting you are a bad person?

Impact...The Merger impacted all football fans and the Raiders have made several Superbowls.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Jobs didn't influence me at all.

Unless you prefer your music on CDs. The i-pod is one (not the only one) reason that the music industry and CD sales have declined and why music sound quality is less than it had been before the I-pod.

tycobb420 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Jobs didn't influence me at all.

Unless you prefer your music on CDs. The i-pod is one (not the only one) reason that the music industry and CD sales have declined and why music sound quality is less than it had been before the I-pod.

I prefer the ol' FM radio.

I just hate looking at all the Raider fans who kept saying "We won't be good till Davis dies".. "I cant stand Al Davis"...now they're all rambling off "Just win baby" ..."Did it for Al" etc... shut up already. You cant only show someone love n respect when they die.

Back