Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CAAAAAAAM

mhughes0021

sure their record is only 1-4 but i have GOT to eat crow on this one. I thought cam would be awful in the NFL and the thought of him going #1 was a complete joke. Obviously he has some things to work on but the dude is making a ton of plays with his legs and his arm in this league. Carolina has got to be excited in what they got in him. Smith and Olsens careers have been resurected and its mainly due to cams arm. I watched a lot of their game today vs the saints....actually theyve made it a close game in mainly every game theyve been in. Looks like this may be yet another tough out later in the year when we initially thought itd be a roll over.

You gotta give it to the HC and OC. They didn't baby him and they didn't just make him into Cam check down like many rookies. He's throwing down field.

Yeah he is an NFL qb. He could end up being Jay Cutler but then again he could end up being McNabb or Aaron Rodgers. He's not Akili (sp) Smith. lol

That kid has shocked the hell out of me. He didnt show as much of this passing ability in college but he certainly has it.

Tied with minne at the moment but his acc on deep passes and the way he sticks it out in the pocket is to be commended.

Back