Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favre Watch..

Favre Watch..

Really wish this thread wasnt here. I'm all favre, bonds and clemensed out. Thank you ESPN.

Favre Watch..

People who talk about bret Favruh are the devil Bobby!

Favre Watch..

But without Brett Favruh we wouldn't have the Madden game series. He was the inspiration for it.

Favre Watch..

I hope Bret Favre gets raped by Lawrence Taylor...although he's way to old for him I guess.

Favre Watch..

I want him to go crawl under a rock in Mississippi and just not come back into the public eye. He has worn out his welcome in my book and has no reason to come back.

Favre Watch..

motown1958 said:
I want him to go crawl under a rock in Mississippi and just not come back into the public eye. He has worn out his welcome in my book and has no reason to come back.
this.

Favre Watch..

I didn't hate favre until favre watch became a yearly thing. It's really annoying

Favre Watch..

Favre ruined his legacy...everytime I picture him he has a Vikings helmet on and I immediately think of his media shanannigans. I wasnt a fan before but I respected the guy and his career. After NY and Minny......fuck him.

Back