Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fuschiatober

tinselwolverine

Now, I ain't no designer, nor internal decorater...

But wouldn't you all agree that Pinktober pink is really more of a fuschia?

no...pink is pink to me. Anything not red or purple is pink. I don't have anything against you gay people though.

I have a theory that any charity big enough to fund massive ad campaigns such as "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" and cut deals whereby the NFL forces players to wear pink accessorizes is a total fraud, since they have a vested financial interest in ensuring that the disease giving them a reason to exist is not cured.

in order to keep their tax-exempt status, these institutions only need to give a paltry amount of their endowment away each year; most of what they bring in goes toward funding lavish ad campaigns, "charity" galas, hefty salaries & bonuses for their staff and management, etc. That money could be spent in much better ways.

Beez said:
no...pink is pink to me. Anything not red or purple is pink. I don't have anything against you gay people though.

Unfortunately...I'm not remotely gay.

Too bad for me.

If I could only even have ever faked it, I would have been lording over Hollywood for some time now.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Beez said:

Unfortunately...I'm not remotely gay.

Too bad for me.

If I could only even have ever faked it, I would have been lording over Hollywood for some time now.

I'm just playing....not only am I a sarcastic prick in real life, but I also play one on the intrawebz.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Now, I ain't no designer, nor internal decorater...

But wouldn't you all agree that Pinktober pink is really more of a fuschia?

Nah, maybe more like "puce"

puce.jpg

Back