Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello Denise

I have no idea, just happend to run across her pic.

lol

Denise Milani's breasts are a Czech internet model based in Los Angeles, and are one of the most popular internet models working in the world today. They are currently attached to the chest cavity of one Denise Milani, who has carried them for the entirety of their lives so far. Though Milani herself is also technically a model, she is nowhere near as notable as her breasts

She'll be hot for another 5 years, then so-so for about 10.

20 years from now her bra will start at her neck and go to her waist.

Really, Really big boobs have such a short life span.

I always wondered if they were real; I skimmed the article, but didn't see explicit confirmation

MI_Thumb said:

you see an attractive woman with gorgeous breasts, and that's what you think about? guess you're more of a glass half-empty guy.

MichChamp02 said:
MI_Thumb said:

you see an attractive woman with gorgeous breasts, and that's what you think about? guess you're more of a glass half-empty guy.

I guess I'm just not a fan of the huge boobies, because I have seen what they become.

Firm, perky tits are more to my liking.

I'm a fan of the slightly upswept D-cup breasts with firm , pebbly, but not bigger than a corn-kernel nips, cleavage is noticeable even w/o a v-neck sweater or blouse...areolas slightly darkened, well-defined and symmetrical, that are not smaller or larger than between what more than a shot-glass and less than what the mouth of a mason-jar can cover, too small look boyish, too large have usually undefined edges and very pale.

:)

Turok said:
I'm a fan of the slightly upswept D-cup breasts with firm , pebbly, but not bigger than a corn-kernel nips, cleavage is noticeable even w/o a v-neck sweater or blouse...areolas slightly darkened, well-defined and symmetrical, that are not smaller or larger than between what more than a shot-glass and less than what the mouth of a mason-jar can cover, too small look boyish, too large have usually undefined edges and very pale.

lol

MI_Thumb said:
MichChamp02 said:

I guess I'm just not a fan of the huge boobies, because I have seen what they become.

Firm, perky tits are more to my liking.

well we arent talking about marriage here.

Turok said:

Love the details, bro!! ...lol.

Back